In this final presentation of our “bootstrapping” series, we examine several quotes from Elizabeth Kindelmann’s Spiritual Diary that did not fall cleanly into any of the previous presentations. These include:
- Jesus’ request to address Him as “My adored Jesus”
- Mary’s deliberately sending the Flame of Love to people who will doubt it
- The special importance of First Thursday and First Friday
- The exaltation of Mary through the Flame of Love
- God the Father’s charge to be responsible for the fate of all humanity
We conclude with a Prayer to Receive the Flame of Love.
Flame of Love Basics – Other Important Quotations Handout