The First Saturday devotion is indispensable in this time, which Our Lady warned us would come. It is a key to achieving the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
We encourage you to make the First Saturday devotion.
Here is what is involved:
On each first Saturday of the month (for at least five consecutive months), offer each of the following practices with the intention of reparation for blasphemies against the Immaculate Heart:
- Confession (within 8 days before or after the First Saturday).
- Holy Communion.
- A five decade Holy Rosary.
- Meditating for 15 minutes on the Mysteries of the Rosary.
The observance of the first five Saturdays as requested by our Blessed Mother is an essential part of Marian devotion including devotion to the Flame of Love of Mary’s Immaculate Heart.
This downloadable booklet provides a brief overview of the First Saturday devotion and meditations for each mystery of the Rosary:
First Friday Devotion is also important because of the sins against the Sacred Heart. Together, let us make reparation!
Requirement for the 9 First Fridays:
- Receive Holy Communion on each First Friday (preferably at Holy Mass) with the intention of honoring Our Lord Jesus Christ’s Most Sacred Heart. Note: If you have knowledge that you are not in a state of Sanctifying Grace (that is, you are knowledgeable of mortal sin(s) on your soul, and thus unable to receive Holy Communion) you will also need to go to Confession prior to receiving your Holy Communion on the First Friday.
- The Nine First Fridays must be consecutive.
- The Nine First Fridays must be made in honor of and in reparation to Our Lord’s Most Sacred Heart for all the blasphemies, outrages, sacrileges, and indifferences committed against It.